Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sports

I don't think I've mentioned it yet but my kids are very active. We do several sports, dance, show choir, youth group, and whatever else they can find to participate in!
This week is the start of official fall games. K is 13 and in 8th grade. For three years now he's been on his school's White (varsity) team for soccer. They had their first game Monday and won 2-1, he scored both goals! Soccer is his passion and he makes it fun to watch.
D is 16 and playing soccer for the first time this year. Well he played when he was 5 but I don't count that. They had their first game last night. With it being his first year he's officially on the junior varsity team. Surprisingly though they put him in for 40 minutes of the varsity game and he even scored! Then during the JV game he got his foot stomped on 😕. A quick trip to the ER this morning assured us he's fine and will be back to running in no time.
Friday is the first Varsity football game of the year! S is my 17 year old SENIOR. I'm still not sure how I could possibly have a senior. He's the starting wide receiver this year and I can't wait to see him play Friday.
I'll write more about the other 3 kiddos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment